Shopping is one thing that makes every woman happy. Though the person paying the bill usually our fathers, husbands may hate the very thought of it, but women love it anyway. Shopping in any form is loved. Mall shopping, street shopping or even window shopping satisfies the cravings. Previously, shopping meant street shopping or for riches it meant standalone shops which fancy clothes on the mannequin. Food i.e. vegetables, grains or fruits were always shopped from local markets/ bazaars ie sabji mandis, baniya shops.
But today with the advent of the Mall culture things have changed. With the change in lifestyle of people, the way one shops also has gradually changed. Shopping clothes in malls and food in supermarkets is the latest trend everyone wants to follow. With more employment opportunities came more purchasing power which led to the affordability of mall shopping.
Shopping in traditional markets has its own fun. This shopping culture is still prevalent in our cities. Though the novelty of malls has charmed people but the conventional markets still prevail in large numbers and top the shopping destination list of people. The need of both the worlds is equal. Let’s read through the merits of shopping in traditional markets and malls.
Merits of Shopping in Local Street Market/ Traditional Market:
• Street shopping is affordable i.e. inexpensive products on sale that can be purchased by all classes.
• Price can always be bargained. Customer can pay the amount he feels is right for the product.
• More room for innovative and variety of stuff yet at cheaper rates.
• Fresh food is available without being stored for days.
• Walking around the huge market in natural environment definitely lets you lose some calories.
• Visiting these markets is never a bad idea as parking and transportation is easily available.
• Market is pretty unpredictable. Unexpectedly you may get some really good picks at cheaper rates.
• Wholesale market in terms of food products is pretty cheaper than the regular market rate or mall rate.
Merits of Shopping in Malls:
• Malls usually have all commodities under one roof which leads to super convenience of individuals.
• Myriad national and international brands all available at one place.
• Under each product category, different brand options available.
• Saves time and transportation cost as you don’t have to go from one shop or street to the other.
• Quality of the products is better than the ones found in the market.
• Payment options are many i.e. via Credit card, Debit card, Cash vouchers and online transfers.
• Seasonal discounts deals available.
• One can try the outfits before actually buying them.
Both, the mall and the local market have equal benefits and are established for the convenience and well being of people. Having these closer to home is a blessing. It’s convenient to have a house close to the market or mall as daily requirements and emergencies cannot be anticipated. Even at the time of buying a house one should ensure that these facilities are around your living space. Essential commodities for daily needs should be easily available at the doorstep. Builders these days are constructing projects that far away from the city limits. These projects do not have access to any lifestyle centers where a person can purchase these daily essentials.
A little divergent from the rest is Aksha Group, a renowned and top builder of Pune and PCMC having many upcoming residential projects in Pune. With nearly 5 projects in prime location of PCMC, Aksha Group has projects in the localities where all requirements in daily life are easily available. From markets & malls to hospitals and schools and recreational centers all are easily accessible from Aksha Groups projects. Their assorted project list includes 1 & 2 BHK flats in Moshi, 1 & 2 BHK flats in Dudalgaon and Chikhali. To know more about their projects, log onto http://akshagroup.com/project.html